KARRES LAW GROUP, PLLC was founded over fifteen years ago to provide high quality legal services to individuals and the middle market who were underrepresented by either larger firms that were too big or smaller firms that could not handle more complex matters. We combine the experience and know-how of larger firms but with the personal touch and attention of a smaller, boutique firm.
We believe a client’s success is our success. We adhere to the following guiding principles:
Choosing an attorney is as important as choosing a business partner. You want someone who shares your high standards and your commitment to your company. Your interests are our first priority.
Your work is handled by a seasoned attorney. Our attention to detail is only the beginning. You’ll receive professional services and advice based on more than a century of combined legal experience.
We take a personal interest in each client. We build a relationship that you can rely on as you make important business and personal decisions. Our commitment includes a prompt response with an understanding of each client’s need for efficient, result oriented service.
The Firm’s areas of practice include:
- Business Transactions
- Business and Commercial Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Formation and Restructuring
- Debt and Equity Private Offerings
- Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Development
- Land Use
- Condominium and Planned Communities
- Estate Planning – Trusts and Wills
- General Civil Trial Practice and Dispute Resolution
- Franchise Law
- Real Estate, Owner Association and Landlord disputes